Court Booking Rules
All guests and public players MUST create an account prior to booking a court. Please click HERE to register as a guest****
During the indoor season from October - April, the office is staffed from 8:00 am until 11:00 pm Monday to Sunday. Holiday hours will be posted onsite and on the website. During the outdoor season, office hours are limited. They will be announced at the end of April and posted onsite and on the website.
GENERAL RULES AND ETIQUETTE
• Members and guests MUST check in at the office before proceeding to the courts (indoor only).
• No spectators allowed to wait in annex or on court.
• Proper tennis attire, including non-marking tennis shoes, is required.
• Names of those checking in must match those that appear on the booking.
• Players must wait in the annex until the prior court time has expired and the buzzer has sounded (indoor only). Players must use the curtained walkway to access courts 1 through 4.
• A maximum of four players are allowed on the court (including coaching courts and when using Courts 5 or 6 for ball machine or serving practice). Each must be a registered member or paying guest.
• Non-playing spectators, including parents or other family members, are not allowed on the courts.
• No more than 6 balls may be used on any court, except on Courts 5 or 6 (Courts 6 or 7 outdoor) with nets drawn.
• Please wait inside the annex if you arrive early for your booking.
• Wait for a break in play before retrieving a ball or returning a ball from another court by using your racket or feet only. Or, wait for it to be returned to you.
• Avoid shouting, loud grunting, and swearing, which can disturb others.
• Smoking is not permitted inside or around the bubble, courts and clubhouse.
• Children and pets may not be left unsupervised on club premises.
Unauthorized coaching is not permitted; only Club Coaches are authorized to coach. Immediate family members of juniors, all of whom are members of BTC, may coach each other.
Prime Time Hours:
Monday to Friday - 6pm to 10pm
Saturday to Sunday - 8am to 5pm
Non-Prime Time Hours:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm and 10pm to 11pm
Saturday to Sunday - 5pm to 11pm
To view the full booking rules, please click on BTC Court Booking Rules and Regulations
Pay and Play (Indoor Season Only)
• Access to dedicated Pay & Pay court #1 up to 7 days in advance on a pay-per-use basis at the prevailing court rate
•***NEW*** Guests of Pay and Play will each pay a $5 guest fee per booking that is booked 48 hours to 7 days in advance. No guest fee if a court is booked less than 48 hours in advance
• Access to any court under 22 hours, if available
• Does NOT include weekly club doubles play
• Court Fees (log in to account to see prime and non prime hours):
• Monday to Sunday- $30 / hour
• To view the full rules, click on the link Pay and Play Court Booking Rules
Please click HERE for full information.
Unauthorized coaching is not permitted; only Club Coaches are authorized to coach. Public players may coach immediate family players only.
CODE OF CONDUCT
BTC members and their guests are expected to abide by all rules, regulations, and BTC’s Code of Conduct. Those found in contravention of Rules or the Code of Conduct will be subject to the following:
First offence: Warning letter.
Second offence: No booking or playing privileges for 1 week.
Third offence: Membership suspended or revoked (based on Board decision).