Summer-only Membership (May – September) -outdoor courts only - registration will open March 1st
- 6 Outdoor Courts designated for members only
- No Court Fees (guests play for FREE)
- Tennis BC Membership (If sign-up before March 29th)
- Organized Competitive Doubles (every Tuesday)- cancelled till futher notice due to Covid
- Organized Social Mixed Doubles (every Thursday)- cancelled till futher notice due to Covid
- Men’s and Ladies League Teams (Spring League-if interested in participating, please contact the club in January)- cancelled till futher notice due to Covid
- We welcome All Levels of Players
***Register by March 29 and your membership will include a Tennis BC Membership***
Outdoor Season Booking and Cancellations:
- BTC members have priority on Courts 6-11. Non-members/public users can be asked to give up their court.
- Members may reserve one court for 1 or 2 hours at a time, up to 24-hours in advance only, using the on-line booking system or by calling the office during reduced summer office hours.
- If you reserve a court and then cannot play, please remember to cancel the court.
- Guests may play an unlimited number of times, at no charge, and are not required to check in.
- Serving practice is allowed only on Court 5 and 6 (with the net closed), from 8am to 3pm weekdays (not including holidays) for a maximum of 1 hour *** SUSPENDED FOR THE 2021 SEASON***
Please Note: Ball machine is unavailable during the outdoor season.